The Institute of Living/Hartford Hospital Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Residency Training Program offers rigorous and comprehensive training in child and adolescent psychiatry.
The two year program is a balanced, closely supervised experience that is based at the Institute of Living in Hartford, CT. It is built upon an integrated continuum of care that includes experience in crisis evaluation, psychiatric inpatient and day treatment programs, outpatient clinics for the full range of child and adolescent psychiatric disorders, consultation to a variety of schools and social service systems, and consultation-liaison to inpatient pediatrics at the nearby Connecticut Children’s Medical Center.
For more information regarding this residency training program, follow the links below:
- Introduction to the Program
- Fellows' Welcome
- Current Fellows
- Graduate Testimonials
- Sponsorship History
- Application/Contact Information
- Notable Speakers
- Living in Greater Hartford
- Helpful Links
- 4th Year Medical Student Elective (Child & Adolescent Psychiatry at IOL/CCMC)
- 4th Year Medical Student Elective (High Intensity Treatment Program at IOL)
- 5-Year Combined Adult/Child Residency Training